Save For Something Special
Learn how we can help you make the right choices for life’s important financial decisions.
Our experts can provide you with more information on:
- How to design your Tax Minimising Strategy
- How to find a property that pays for itself
- How to invest smart
- Refinancing your current loan with a new one
- How to build a debt-recycling strategy
- and more…
"Perhaps you’d like to buy a new car or save for your first home. You may be yearning for a trip somewhere. Financial advice can help you take practical steps to reach your goals"
When it comes to making goals a reality, financial strategies can help you keep your eyes on the prize and stay on track. We can help you plan to meet your financial commitments today while working towards your longer-term goals.
We can help you:
- Review and set specific goals.
- Work out how much to save for your short, medium and long-term goals, and the dates for achieving them.
- Identify appropriate financial strategies to help bring your goals into reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : How can a Financial Advisor help me save for something special?
A: When it comes to making goals a reality, financial strategies can help you keep your eyes on the prize and stay on track. A Financial Advisor can help you plan to meet your financial commitments.
Planet Wealth will help you save for a new Car, buy your first Home and or Investment Property. If it’s a holiday you need we can help save for that too.
Q : How do I start saving money?
A: It is important to know what kind of saver you are, and then work out a plan to meet your savings goals.
Saving for a raining day is very important, we can help you identify how much you need in your emergency fund for those unexpected expenses.
Planet Wealth can help you establish a savings plan by identifying your goals short, medium and long term. We can help you prepare for your Savings journey.
Q : What are some tips to save money?
A: One of the most common ways to save money is to create a surplus between how much you earn and how much you spend each month.
- Create and track your budget
- Review your bill providers: e.g. gas, electricity, phone bills etc
- Think green and cut your wastage
- Consolidate your debts.
You can also contact us or AMP if you do not wish to receive information about products, services or offers available from us or AMP from time to time