Make More Money
Learn good money habits and how we can help you make good choices to make more money.
Our experts can provide you with more information on:
- How to design your Tax Minimising Strategy
- How to find a property that pays for itself
- How to invest smart
- Refinancing your current loan with a new one
- How to build a debt-recycling strategy
- and more…
There is no time like the present to start making more of your money. Choosing the right investments at the right time could make all the difference to how much you end up with.
When it comes to making goals a reality, financial strategies can help you keep your eyes on the prize and stay on track. We can help you plan to meet your financial commitments today while working towards your longer-term goals.
We review each client’s goals, investment experience and risk tolerance, and determine a financial plan best suited for that client.
If you’re unsure which steps are the right ones for you to take or when, we can help you prioritise your:
- Short-term goals—which may include saving for a holiday in the next six months to two years
- Medium-term goals—you may be thinking about investing in property, or considering starting a second career in the coming next two to five years.
- Long-term goals—perhaps you’re saving for your retirement or a child’s university in the next five to ten years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : How can a Financial Advisor help me invest money?
A: When it comes to investments a Financial Advisor can create an Investment Plan to meet your short, medium and or long term goals. The more you think ahead, the more you can plan and invest in your future.
Planet Wealth can help you prepare for your Financial Investment journey.
Q : What types of investments are available?
A: The most common types of investments are property, shares, bonds and cash. An investment is something you buy with the intention of generating an ongoing income or making a profit.
Q : What type of investments should I consider?
A: It can be challenging to know which choice is right for you, and what risks you may face.
Planet Wealth will share our knowledge and experience. We will ask questions to identify your preferred risk tolerance and create an Investment plan to help you achieve financial success.
You can also contact us or AMP if you do not wish to receive information about products, services or offers available from us or AMP from time to time