⌟ Prepare For The End Of A Relationship
Learn how we can help you make the right choices for life’s important financial decisions.
Our experts can provide you with more information on:
- How to design your Tax Minimising Strategy
- How to find a property that pays for itself
- How to invest smart
- Refinancing your current loan with new one
- How to build a debt-recycling strategy
- and more…
The end of a relationship brings a lot of change and is often a very difficult time. While the challenges are considerable, there is a real opportunity for you to seek professional financial help and work towards a positive future for yourself.
The emotional turmoil that a separation brings is often accompanied by the unwelcome need to manage many financial issues.
We can help you by working with your lawyer, or accountant or referring you to one. We’ll work with you to develop a way forward and help to address your immediate and longer term needs.
How We Can Help
If you’re going through a divorce or anticipating the end of your relationship, we’re here to help you:
- Review the impact of any divorce settlement on your financial situation.
- Understand your financial commitments.
- Identify any income you may be entitled to.
- Develop a new budget and help you stay on track to achieve your goals.
Q : My relationship has ended how can a Financial Advisor support during this process?
A: We can work with you, your Accountant and Solicitor to provide support and guidance
through this turmoil.
We can work as a Team to understand your immediate needs and how best to plan for your
future needs in the short-term, medium and long-term.
Q : Can you provide me with a list of things I need to consider?
A: Planning is very important:
- Create a new Budget
- Understand your financial commitments
- List your Assets and Liabilities
- Divorce Settlement
- Job Security
- Set new Goals
- Regular review
Book an Initial Consultation
You can also contact us or AMP if you do not wish to receive information about products, services or offers available from us or AMP from time to time.